I can't believe how fast time goes...I think that I say that just about every post, but it's true. Jack passed the two month mark on Sunday. The outfit is courtesey of Grandma T., and the pants are still a bit big, but I just couldn't resist the whole package! But, I think we're definitely going through some growing pains. He seems to be constantly hungry, and his napping schedule is way off, mostly because I think he wakes up all the time to eat! I posted a picture at two months with his stuffed dog, so you can really see how big he's getting. I laugh all the time because his cheeks are so big that they rest on his chest. He gets more interactive every day. He really enjoys his play mat, and is starting to develop an affinity for his swing. I think it has more to do with the elephants hanging overhead than anything else though. He really likes sitting in my lap and watching television. I'm not kidding. He likes it when I take his socks off and put him in my lap. Jack happens to be a huge fan of The West Wing. We also discovered a few weeks ago that he really likes reggae music, although I'm of the opinion that he actually likes the goofy faces we make when Jeff and I sing it to him.
It's not all roses though. Like I said, his nap schedule is way off, mostly because he's growing. Yesterday he wouldn't go down for his morning nap, and screamed for the better part of an hour while I tried to put him to sleep. Eventually, I gave up and decided to go and run our errands. He fell asleep in his car seat and slept for almost three hours. However, when he woke up, he was not a happy camper. We tried to go out to dinner last night with Grammy and a few friends, but he ended up wailing through most of dinner and I walked around the restaurant with him. So, it was off to bed almost immediately when we got home. And this morning, he woke up at 7:00, we had our music education (listening to Bob Marley) and then he went down for a nap at 9:00 a.m. and has been sleeping ever since! So yes, I think my little man is in the middle of a growth spurt.
Finally, I'll leave you all with this picture...he's wearing a shirt his daddy got him. As one of my girlfriends said, I better not let him loose with his daddy in a shopping mall!
No comments:
Post a Comment